You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battleknight UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

~ I live... And die... For the Banshee Queen ~

• "Senakhtenre" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 11th 2015

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 8:49pm

Senakhtenre is here!

Hello everyone!

Now that I have my internet back I've decided to give this section some use since it has been quite a while someone posted here :P

So, my nickname is Senakhtenre but everyone calls me Senak since it is easier to remember (some even call me Sena but don't do that (an) ) I'm 24 years old (going 25) and I'm from Sevilla (south of Spain).

I invest my free time on videogames and helping Gameforge as a volunteer (I've been a volunteer for almost 7 years). Some of my most beloved games are The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and World of Warcraft. Lately I've been playing SoulWorker, Elsword and BiteFight.

I'm not stranger to BattleKnight since I played here not long ago on S15, sadly time wasn't on my side back then so eventually I had to stop playing.

And I think this will do as an introduction! Feel free to ask me anything in case any of you want to know me a little better :3

Alliances forged and broken. We have paid the price for sharing this world...
And we have forgotten what makes us strong.