You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battleknight UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Latanzia

Squire Novice

• "Latanzia" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 17th 2014

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 6:19pm

New CoMa Latanzia

Hi there,
So now I can introduce myself. I will be your CoMa for 3 month.
I think I should start to give some short information about me. :)

Born: 1983 (31)
Born in: Germany
Living in: Germany
Spoken languages: Danish, English (Should be enough to understand each other ) and German (fluently)

Pet:
I have a little dog which is really cute, a sly fox and also a big bullhead
Everytime she thinks that “mummy” gets angry with her she goes to the cute mode. So she’s even clever. (just works with my little Baby ;) )

Bla bla part:
OK for the most you’ll find some interesting spam in here! It’s not that easy so let’s try :help:
I could write something like "I AM YOUR NEW OVERLORD. FEAR ME OR DIE" but that’s nothing I would mean serious, so I’ll not write it here.
Maybe something about hobbies. If my little princess (dog) agrees that I should create stuff, I start creating. Maybe some of you know “perler beads” from the kindergarten :clap:. It’s possible to create 3D thingys or just pictures from it. It’s perfect to relax.
So instead of telling you “overload bla bla” I will be honest. I’m looking forward to have a good time here :music:

Latanzia